Saturday, September 19, 2015

Windows 10 HD, Multiple Virtual Desktops, Cortana's Cadence, HoloLens, My Music, My Movies, My News

Post by Pat Lucero



Take 3! Windows 10 "Si-Fi-HoloLens", discover immersive images and kick start your next business presentation. HoloLens

Pay Attention! Your world has just changed, Microsoft delivers on their promise to amaze. Just ask Claire!

Windows 10 is beyond it's predecessors, create, innovate and embrace the evolution.

Take 4! Windows 10, pops off another eye-catching menu item, Multiple Virtual Desktops, Chablis everyone here's a toast to listening to My Music, My Movies, My News, on separate Desktops simultaneously.

Agent Natasha Romanoff Marches to Cortana's Cadence, On your Left, Right!! Hey Cortana! Looking Good Now, Oughta be in Hollywood Now!

Here's a short list of somethings you can ask Cortana to do, if you ask Cortana nicely,

"Say have a good day in Chinese" 在中国有美好的一天

"Tell me a joke" I told the doctor I broke my arm in two places. He told me not to go into those places.

"Today's news" Jimmy Carter on Cancer Battle: "It is in God's Hands"

"Open Calendar" Meeting at noon conference room of Hughes Center.

"Send Email" Who's the email going to? Tell her what you want to say and she'll repeat back message to confirm it is correct.

"Play Music" my personal favorite, sure thing shuffling your music.

Cast movies off your laptop or smart phone by casting it to another device. All you need is a smart television and ensure your Wi-Fi signal is set to discoverable and connect with device.



#StaysNVegas @NYNYVegas #WatchAFlick #Goldenknights #VegasBorn #VegasStrong #StanleyCup #StaysNVegas #DuaLipa #BeTheOne First #solofemaleartist to reach #youtubebillionmilestone #MusicList

#DuaLipa #1 Female Solo Artist first to reach a Billion views on YouTube she is in concert at The #CosmopolitanLV tonight May 19, 2...